No products in the cart.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation – By Law Officer
Department/Unit: First Nation Safety Department
Position: By Law Officer
Employment Type: Casual
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill casual position as By Law Officer. The By Law Officer will be responsible to patrol, monitor and provide a safe environment for the community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be willing to obtain First Nation Safety Officer Certification.
- Have a thorough knowledge of security procedures and rules governing the operation of BON.
- Be capable of keeping accurate and complete records, including but not limited to log books and reports.
- Be physically able to perform the duties required of the position.
- Valid Manitoba driver’s License.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Hold a valid Manitoba Security License.
- Must be able to obtain clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug testing and future random drug testing.
- Please include 3 employer references with resume.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: March 15, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Box 180, Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Fax to: (204) 766-2021
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.