No products in the cart.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation – Brokenhead Grocery – Cashiers
Department/Unit: Brokenhead Grocery
Employment Type: Casual – Weekends & Evenings
The BON Corp is seeking a highly motivated individuals to fill casual positions of Cashier. The Cashier will be responsible to give excellent customer service and have the ability to handle cash transactions efficiently and accurately. Stocking shelves and light cleaning duties are included in this position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Perform cashier functions and other procedures as assigned.
- Ability to perform store opening and closing procedures.
- Detailed oriented and highly accurate.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Be physically able to perform the duties required of the position.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability work independently and with others.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Please provide 3 employer references with your resume.
- Must be willing to provide pre-employment drug test and submit to future random drug testing.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons all applicants are encouraged to self declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: March 15, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Box 180Brokenhead Ojibway Nation, Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment