No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – ENTERTAINMENT CASHIER(S)
Department/Unit: Entertainment Centre
Employment Type: Part Time and Casual
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individuals to fill positions of Cashier for their VLT site. The Cashier will be responsible for daily cashier functions and other accounting procedures as assigned as well as light maintenance of VLT machines while providing exceptional customer service to all patrons.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Eligible for appropriate security clearance.
- Grade 12 education required or its equivalent in education/and or experience.
- Demonstrated experience handling large volumes of cash.
- Detailed oriented and highly accurate.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Must be able to obtain clear Criminal Record Check.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug test and future random drug testing.
- Please include 3 employer references with your resume.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: July 28, 2023
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Fax # 204-766-2021
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.