No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE SECURITY GUARD(S)
Department/Unit: Entertainment Centre
Position: Security Guard(s)
Employment Type: Part time & Casual
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivate to fill positions for Security Guard.
The Security Guards will be responsible to patrol both inside and outside, maintain and provide light
maintenance on vlt machines, housekeeping duties, monitor and provide a safe environment for the
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Have a thorough knowledge of security procedures and rules governing the operation of BON.
- Have the ability to deal with customers on all levels and in different situations.
- Be physically able to perform the duties required of the position.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Have the ability to complete the Security Officer Training Program.
- Must be able to obtain clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug test and future random drug testing.
- Please include 3 employer references with your resume.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: July 28, 2023
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Fax # 204-766-2021
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.