No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – EAST RESOURCE CENTRE – MAINTENANCE & DRIVER
Department/Unit: East Resource Centre
Position: Maintenance & Driver
Employment Type: Part Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Maintenance & Driver. The incumbent will provide safe and punctual transportation to the Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Membership for Occupational Skills Training and Employment. The successful incumbent will be required to work after hours as required. This position also includes maintenance duties both inside and outside of the East Building.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a class 5 driver license and be willing to obtain a class 4 driver license within 3 months. Must provide a driver’s abstract.
- Must have CPR & First Aid Training or be willing to train
- Must be able to drive for extended periods at a time.
- Familiar with area of destination, dependable, flexible and sound judgment.
- Good communications skills, organizational ability and be able to meet deadlines.
- Complete confidentiality and reliability is essential.
- Ability to perform light building maintenance both inside and outside
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug test and future random drug testing
- Please provide 3 employer references with resume
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: October 31, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180, Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.