No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – JORDAN’S PRINCIPLE- TRANSPORTATION/ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
Department/Unit: Jordan’s Principle
Position: Transportation/Administration Clerk
Employment Type: Full Time Position
Jordan Principle/Child First Initiative is a newly funded Program to help provide support and respond to children with complex needs and their families. These services, including assessment, treatment and respite, should significantly contribute to the well-being of children and their families by ensuring that all children achieve their full potential.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Transportation/Administration Clerk will be responsible for providing a broad range of administrative/clerical services and coordinating transportation services to program clients who require transport to appointments and other program activities by implementing the following specific accountabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of direct work experience in an administrative assistant capacity.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures.
- Superior computer skills.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of confidentiality mandatory.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Creativity and ingenuity.
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug testing and future random drug testing.
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid Manitoba Driver License.
- Please include 3 current employer references with your resume.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: October 3, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Fax #: 204-766-2021
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.