No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – GOVERNANCE ASSISTANT
Position: Governance Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time Term Position
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full-time term position of Governance Assistant to Chief & Council. The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to Chief & Council as well as the Director of Operations. Areas of support will include but not limited to calendar management, scheduling, correspondence, taking minutes of meetings, filing, telephones, travel arrangements, helping out at special events and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Grade 12/GED/Relevant Experience.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to book flights, rooms, venues and coordinate meetings.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on evenings and weekends when required.
- Courteous and strong written, verbal and networking communication skills.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Strong administrative skills including typing, minute taking, speaking notes, filing etc.
- High degree of confidentiality mandatory.
- 3 recent employer references submit with resume.
- Willing to provide pre-employment drug test and future random drug testing.
- Other duties as required.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: May 11, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Fax # 204-766-2021
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.