No products in the cart.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation – Custodian and Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Health Centre is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full-time term position of Custodian and Maintenance position. The incumbent will be responsible for the general caretaking, cleaning and sanitizing services for Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Health Centre and Medical Clinic work areas. This position will also entail light maintenance duties such as, minor repairs, painting, moving furniture and supplies etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- The incumbent must be in good physical condition.
- Must have general knowledge of cleaning duties such as vacuuming, scrubbing, waxing, sweeping, and garbage removal.
- Basic knowledge to perform Facility Inspection Reports including maintenance required along with minor repairs required in all office spaces.
- WHMIS training and Certificate along with experience working with cleaning chemicals and disinfectants.
- Good organizational skills with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work professionally and maintain strict confidentiality at and away from work environment.
- Demonstrated ability work independently and with others.
- Clear criminal record check
- Willing to provide clean pre-employment drug test and participate in future random drug testing.
- Please include 3 employer references with your resume
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons and encourage applicants to self declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: January 18, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg, Human Resources Manager:
Fax: (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: January 4, 2023