No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – HEALTH CENTRE – RECEPTIONIST
Department/Unit: Health Centre
Position: Health Centre
Employment Type: Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Health Center is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full-time position of receptionist for the Medical Clinic. Under the direct supervision of the Brokenhead Health Director, this position is a rewarding and exciting opportunity to work in a medical clinic environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Grade 12 or equivalent of experience and ability.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a Medical Clinic environment.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with Accuro (EMR) and other procedures as assigned.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issue arise.
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Basic computer and the use of Microsoft Software.
- Patience, understanding and the ability to listen without judgment.
- Relates positively with a wide range of people and the general public.
- Criminal Record- Vulnerable Sector Check and Child and Adult Abuse Registry must be provided as required.
- Must be willing to provide pre-employment drug & alcohol test and agree to random drug testing.
- Please include 3 employer references with your resume.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: December 4, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180, Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.