No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – EAST CENTRE – FRONT RECEPTION
Department/Unit: EAST Centre
Position: Front reception
Employment Type: Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation EAST Centre is a highly motivated individual for the position of Front Reception. Under the direct supervision of the Brokenhead Employment & Training/Economic Development (BETED) Manager, the Front Reception is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of department administration. This includes coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls, and scheduling appointments. Front Reception will also be responsible for administering East Resource Center correspondence. This position will also include daily custodian duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Grade 12, Mature Grade 12 or willing to obtain
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of BON departments and businesses
- Basic computer knowledge
- Patience, understanding and the ability to listen without judgment
- Relates positively with a wide range of people and the general public
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug testing and future random drug testing
- On the job training
- Please contact the EAST Center to assist with resume creation.
- 2 employer references
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: November 20, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180, Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.