No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – CUSTODIAN
Department/Unit: Jordan’s Principle
Position: Custodian Employment
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Jordan’s Principle is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full-time position of Custodian position. The incumbent will report to the Jordan’s Principle Coordinator and be responsible for the general caretaking, cleaning and sanitizing services for Jordan’s Principle work areas, including office space, the recreation center and the round house.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- The incumbent must be in good physical condition.
- Must have general knowledge of cleaning duties such as vacuuming, scrubbing, waxing, sweeping, and garbage removal.
- WHMIS training and Certificate along with experience working with cleaning chemicals and disinfectants.
- Must have transportation to get to work sites.
- Good organizational skills with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work professionally and maintain strict confidentiality at and away from work environment.
- Demonstrated ability work independently and with others.
- Willingness to provide a pre employment drug test and submit to future random drug testing.
- Please include 3 work references with your resume.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: May 5, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Box 180, Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment