No products in the cart.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation – Chicken Delight Cook/Cashier
Department/Unit: Chicken Delight
Employment Type: Casual Positions Salary: DOQ
Chicken Delight is seeking highly motivated individuals to fill positions as casual Cook/Cashiers. The incumbents will be responsible for excellent customer service as well as food preparation and cleaning in a fast paced environment. These position will include Community emergency response pay incentive.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to prepare food in regulation to Chicken Delights standards.
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Strong communicational skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
- Perform cashier functions and other procedures as assigned.
- Knowledge of the operations of Chicken Delight would be an asset.
- Must be will to submit to pre-employment drug test and future random drug testing
- Please include 3 references with your resume, including 2 from previous employers.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: January 31, 2023
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.