No products in the cart.
BROKENHEAD OJIBWAY NATION – NURSE IN CHARGE
Department/Unit: Health Centre
Position: Nurse in Charge
Employment Type: Part Time
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Health Center is seeking a motivated Charge Nurse with excellent leadership and communication skills. As a successful candidate, you will aid care for patients, supervise nursing staff, offer guidance and support, maintain a clean and safe working environment and ensure that all operational tasks are completed efficiently and on time.
- Supervise nursing staff and monitor their needs.
- Coordinate daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments and patient care.
- Mentor and train new staff and provide support and guidance to all staff members.
- Monitor medical charts and provide compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
- Administrate and communicate any protocol changes to staff.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Record and maintain accurate reports.
- Identify issues or emergences and respond in a calm and efficient manner.
- Registered Nurse with supervisory experience.
- Licensed as a registered nurse.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Compassionate with sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and medical software systems.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug testing and future random drug testing.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: June 14, 2023
Submit resume, Curriculum Vitae & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Fax # 204-766-2021
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.